One Theory to Cancer
Cancer is not something out to get us…
Recently, an old friend of mine passed away from cancer. And, I’ve been seeing a lot of cancer related posts from my friends in FB. This video shows an amazing recount of a woman who was suffering from the same type of cancer my friend had had. She had and recovered from stage 4 Lymphoma. If you or someone you know has cancer, please watch this video!
5 Tips to Stay Healthy and Let Go Of Cancer
- Love yourself and treat yourself with love. Put yourself and your needs higher on your priority list.
- Come from a place of love, not fear. Take a deep look at why you do what you do. Do you do it because you’re afraid of something and you’re running away from something, or do you do it because you’re running to something and love the idea. (are you running away from being unhealthy or running towards being healthy… it’s a mindset, but it could be the difference)
- Don’t be afraid to be who you are and express yourself the way you want to.
- Find your joy! What fills your heart and makes you happy?
- Actively let go of your grudges, regrets, worries, resentments, anger, and fear. See exercises below for ideas.
Yes, let go of cancer…. that is, let go of all the stuff that is eating away at you, that’s CANCER. When I say that, I mean the fear, anger, resentment, hate, worry, and any grudges or negative feelings you have held on to for all these years. You’ve got to get in there and let them go. It’s like holding hot coal…. if all those feelings are the hot coal (cancer), it’s the person holding them that gets burned. Just let them go!
A Place to Start to Cancer – Proof Yourself
Start with an affirmation if you just can’t get rid of them. Say it often and break the record of those negative patters by saying this if an unwanted thought comes into your head…. “I let go of all the negative feelings, grudges, resentments I have held onto. I let them all go once and for all and I go free. I am free now. I am full of love.”
You are free to make up your own affirmation or visualization or other means of letting go. These were just some ideas to start with. My mom had cancer a while back, and she even ties it to something that was really bothering her. Don’t let you mind make you sick. You have too much living to do.
This was just one theory, but why not give it a shot to reduce the chances cancer will be in your life. At the very least, you’ll be free of negative emotions that could have been affecting you in more ways than one.
In Health and Happiness,
Candice T. Aguirre